My soundtrack

Hey guys! Today I bring you some information about soundtrack and temp music.


The soundtrack that has been stuck in my mind since I first saw the film was the music from the film: "Nerve: a game without rules". There is not a main theme so I have put together in the video above my three favorite songs from it: "Soap" by Melanie Martinez, "The Sun's gone dim and the Sky's turned black" by Johann Johannsson and "Lucky I Got What I Want" by Jungle.

These songs are like an earworm, once you listen to them there is no going back. That is why I have chosen these songs. The beat of all of them is catchy and you will be singing them throughout the day. The three of them were used for different purposes:
"Soap" might have been used to express that feeling when you can't hold anything back any longer and you just want to let it all out because you are tired of being underestimated. 
"The Sun's gone dim and the Sky's turned black" gives you that sense of an ending, everything is falling apart and they are in utter disbelief because they have let the main's character death happen. Sadness, disbelief, and guilt is what I get from this song.
"Lucky I Got What I Want" makes you feel empowered, as if the journey was coming to an end, you have overcome the biggest setback and you are ready to end everything for good.

Temp music
Temp music is when you are editing a film and you take music from another movie and use it temporarily in your cut. In this link you will see a scene from the movie "Little Flockers". From the minute 1:24 and on, you will hear the music used in "Jaws". This music was used to accompany a fight scene between Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro, when De Niro emerges from a ball pit, a bit like a shark. The link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emwOwqtSbzM

Other movie soundtracks
My parents have both agreed on the soundtracks that they remember. Those melodies are:
From the movie: "The Mission": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gonKhSIBP54
From the movie: "Carros de Fuego": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkS1SBPHN44
From the movie: "Dirty Dancing": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo



Comentarios